Article/ Publication in Journals
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (1999): Screening of some Asteraceous plants for antimycotic activity. Compositae Newsletter, 34: 37-43.
- Rai, M.K., Acharya D. and S. C. Agrawal (1999): New invasive yeast and yeast-like infections in immunocompromised hosts. In: Interdisciplinary Approach in Science and Technology (Ed: D. P. Gupta and S. K. Jain), 50-71.
- Rai, M.K., Acharya, D. and B. Nordenstam (1999): The family Asteraceae in the Chhindwara District of Madhya Pradesh, India. Compositae Newsletter, 33: 46-58.
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (1999): Diversity of Arbuscular Mycorrhizae in naturally growing plants of family Asteraceae in India. Compositae Newsletter, 34: 44-49.
- Rai M.K., Singh, Jagdish and Deepak Acharya(1999): Morchella conica, a new report from Madhya Pradesh. Mushroom Research, 8(1): 61-62.
- Rai, M. and D. Acharya (2000): Indian Asteraceous plants in beauty aids and therapy. Heritage Healing, 2(1): 65-68.
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (2000): Search for fungitoxic potential in essential oils of Asteraceous plants. Compositae Newsletter, 35: 18-23.
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (2000): Diversity in Asteraceae of Chhindwara. In: Integrated Management of Plant Resources, Scientific Publisher (India), Jodhpur (Eds: M.K. Rai, Ajit Varma and R.C. Rajak) pp. 139-164.
- Rai, M. K., Pandey, A. K. and D. Acharya (2000): Ethno-medicinal Plants Used by Gond Tribe of Bhanadehi, District Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh. Journal of non-timber forest, 7(3/4): 237-241.
- Rai, M., Acharya, D., Singh, A. and A. Varma (2001): Positive growth responses of the medicinal plants Spilanthes calva and Withania somnifera to inoculation by Piriformospora indica in a field trial. Mycorrhiza, 11 (3): 123-128.
- Rai, M.K., Acharya, Deepak, Varma, Ajit, Chikhale, N.J., Wadegaonkar, P.A., Thakare, P.V., Ramteke, A.P., Kirpan, Pawan and Sarika Shende (2001): Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in growth promotion of medicinal plants. n: Proceedings of National Workshop on Conservation and Cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (Eds: A K Pandey and A K Patra), 105-110.
- Rai, M. K., Soni, Kaushal K. and D. Acharya (2002): In vitro effect of five Asteraceous essential oils against Saprolegnia ferax, a pathogenic fungus isolated from fish. The Antiseptic, 99(4): 136-137.
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (2002): In vitro susceptibility of Trichophyton mentagrophytes to different concentrations of three Asteraceous essential oils. Compositae Newsletter, 39: 98-105.
- D. Acharya (2002): Few traditional and popular medicinal plants, In: Write-up of Training-cum-workshop on Medicinal Plants: Conservation and Cultivation (Jan 15th, 2002) Department of Botany, Danielson College, Chhindwara. pp 22-37.
- M. David, Acharya, D. and S. Pawar (2002): Tulsi: The Incomparable One Medicinal Herb, In: Write-up of Training-cum-workshop on Medicinal Plants: Conservation and Cultivation (Jan 15th, 2002) Department of Botany, Danielson College, Chhindwara. pp 14-16.
- Rai, M.K., Deepak Acharya and P. Wadegaonkar (2003). Plant derived-antimycotics: Potential of Asteraceous plants, In: Plant-derived antimycotics:Current Trends and Future prospects, Haworth press, N-York, Londin, Oxford, pp 165-185.
- Pandey A.K., Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya (2003): Chemical Composition and Antimycotic Activity of the Essential Oils of Corn Mint (Mentha arvensis) and Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) Against Human Pathogenic Fungi. Pharmaceutical Biology, 41(6): 421 425.
- Rai, M.K., Shrivastava K.K., Acharya Deepak and Simple Patil. Incidence of opportunistic and potential human pathogenic fungi causing superficial and deep mycosis. (communicated to Mycoses, Germany)
- Pawar, S., Rai, M. K. and D. Acharya. Acidification of the river Kharun and its lethal effect on aquatic flora. (In press- Water, Air and Soil Pollution, Special Issue on Acid Rain, Tsukuba, Japan)
- Rai, M.K. and D. Acharya. Arbuscular mycorrhizal association in some naturally growing medicinal plants Part I. J. Aced. Environ. Biol., Muzzafarnagar, India, (In press)
- Rai, M. K., Pawar, S. and D. Acharya. Scientific value-aided environmental education in tribal areas of MP state, India: possibilities and constraints. Water, Air and Soil Pollution, Special Issue on Acid Rain, Tsukuba, Japan, (In press).